Malina Joshi, 23, was crowned the Lux Hidden Treasure Miss Nepal 2011 amid a special function organised at Tribhuvan Army Club in the Capital on Tuesday. Joshi (contestant No. 7) beat 18 others gorgeous contenders to become the Miss Nepal 2011. Malina an origin of Sunsari districts MBA graduate. She specializes in marketing and would love to work in the field of advertising. Joshi will now represent Nepal at Miss World 2011.
Joining Joshi at the top were Anupama Aura Gurung and Sarina Maskey as the first and second runner ips. And for the first time in the history of Miss Nepal pageant, the third and fourth runner up titles were announced-Manisha Bista and Neha Paudel. The first runner up Anupama Aura Gurung and second runner up Sarina Maskey will compete at Miss Earth 2011 and Miss International 2011 pageants respectively.
The Outgoing Miss Nepal 2010 Sadichchha Shrestha placed the crown on Joshi at the glitzy ceremony that was filled with glamour, beauty, talent and personality.
Titles and their winners:
* Miss Nepal 2011 : Malina Joshi
* 1st Runner Up : Anupana Aura Gurung
* 2nd Runner Up : Sarina Maskey
* 3rd Runner Up : Manisha Bista
* 4th Runner Up : Neha Paudel
* Miss Beautiful Hair: Anupana Aura Gurung
* Miss Photogenic: Manisha Bista
* Miss Beautiful Smile: Prativa Shrestha
* Miss Personality: Namrata Dahal
* Miss Beautiful Complexion: Neeta Yogi
* Miss Talent: Bishnu Chemjong
* Miss Popular Choice: Neha Poudel
* Model Global Miss Perseverance : Madina Begum