YouTube is a No .1 online video streaming site. Daily millions of videos are uploaded and millions of people watch that videos online. We must connect to the Internet to watch the videos from YouTube. But sometime when we are not connected to the Internet we may want to watch that same videos offline. So for this we have to download the YouTube videos. But YouTube itself don't give the service to its visitors. Thus there are many other website that offers to download YouTube videos so that we can watch that videos at any time if we are not connected to the Internet also. Among them the one i used is http://keepvid.com/ , which according to me is the easiest and reliable website that gives service to download YouTube video. It's very easy and fast from this website to download the YouTube videos.
Lets Start The Process
- First go to http://www.youtube.com/ .
- Then find the video you want to download.
- After you finished finding the video, now copy the URL of that video that appears on the top of the address bar.
As show in the picture below :
- After that go to http://keepvid.com/ .
- Now paste the URL that you copied from the YouTube on the bar provided there.
You can see in the picture below:
- Hit DOWNLOAD button.
- You will get option to download the video on different format. Choose the format you want ,click it and save it on your computer.
You must have to install Java on you computer to run this program. But don't get worry. You can download Java for free on you computer. Just visit the link below to download the Java for free.http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
Read This Post Also
Happy Blogging :)