Facebook is a social networking site that helps to connect with our family ,friends and other people. It has provided us with many facilities like sharing photos, sharing videos, uploading status and many more. And the most important is chat service. We can chat with our friends within the Facebook.But while chatting using only the alphabet may makes us sometime boring. So there are lots of emoticons we can use while chatting. You can check some emoticons here~Facebook Emoticons.So what if you want to use your Facebook Profile image as your emoticons while chatting. It's so simple to use.So lets start how.
Use Facebook Profile Photos As Facebook Emoticons
- Go to Facebook Profile or Facebook Fan Pages that you want use as emoticons.
- Look at the Facebook Profile or Page URL on the top. Make note the Profile ID (Profile ID can be the custom username or a long string of number)
- Then use Profile ID like this ► [[GulmiResunga]] or [] on a chat box.
- It will convert into the image that has been use a Profile picture.
- Note that the Profile or Page ID must be in double bracket.