Gmail is the email service provider by Google. It offers a storage capacity of more than 7.49 GB of space.Here we are talking about undoing the sent email in Gmail. We are a human and sometime we may make a mistake by sending a wrong email. So at that time if your are using Gmail to send the email then you can undo that sent email.It's a sudden option so if you think you have sent the mistake email then you have to click undo button quickly.
How To Undo A Sent Email In Gmail?
- First Log in to your Gmail account and click on Settings option .If not then go to mail settings in old user interface and then you can find settings in that menu.
- Then on Setting menu you can see Labs option. Click on it , you will see a search bar there. Type "Undo Send" and you will find the Gmail Plugin which helps to undo the sent email that your send by mistake.
- Enable the plugin and Save the setting.
- Gmail will automatically refresh your page. Now you can try once. Compose one email and send it.You will see email sent message on the top with Undo and View message option. Click Undo option.
- Then your email will be Undone. The email you have Undo will be saved in Draft, so the you can edit and sent the email again.
- And you are done. Enjoy :)