On the previous post i wrote about adding email signature on Yahoo Mail . In this post i am sharing about putting email signature on Hotmail. Adding email signature on Hotmail is little bit harder than adding email signature on Yahoo Mail but it is not so harder. So here is the process step by step.
Add Email Signature On Yahoo Mail
- First Login to your Hotmail account.
- On the top right side your will see your Account Name. Click on that and go to Option.
- On the left side you will see Mail option click on that.
- Then on the Writing email option on the first you will see "Message font and signature" click on that.
- Then you will redirect to the page where you can add your Email Signature. On the box provided their write your Email Signature (that can be your address, contact detail etc.) and hit Save button.
- To check Compose New Message. The email signature will appear automatically at the bottom each time you Compose New Message.
- Happy Blogging :)