While sending email you need to write your name, address, contact address and other details each time when you send the email. But email services have given the service to add an email signature below your mail. Once you setup your email signature, next time when you send the email you don't need to write all your details.This is the simple tips. I am going to show you step by step to add email signature on Yahoo Mail.
Add Email Signature On Yahoo Mail
- First Login to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Then on the top bar click on Option>Mail Option .
- A new Mail Options tab will open. Select Signature option.
- A box will appear at right side. Type your Signature there. You can write your Name, Contact Detail, Address etc.
- The Signature will automatically saved. Then go to Compose Message. The Signature you added will appear automatically at the bottom each time you want to send the email.
- Happy Blogging :)