Android Operating System is offering lots of features that had make us lots easier for our daily life. But that many features available on Android devices can cause batteries to become drain more quickly. I am here sharing some basic tips, so that if you implement it you can save up to 25%-30% of your battery life. And plus if you had some such tips or idea you are welcome to share with us. Please use blogger comment box below tho share your ideas with us.
Tips To Save Battery On Android Phone
- Always turn off GPRS, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS after you finished using it.
- Close unnecessary wigdets from the home screen of your phone.
- Always set screen timeout to shortest time.
- Do not use screensaver as a wallpaper on your phone home screen.
- Decrease the screen brightness of your phone.
- Use task killer to kill unnecessary background application.