Some month ago i wrote a post on backup and restoring template on blogger old interface. But now the blogger has changed it's look, so you may be facing to backup and restore template on blogger new interface. I am guiding here step by step procedure to backup and restoring template on blogger new interface. So lets start.
Backup & Restore Template In New Interface
- Log in your Blogger account.
- On the right side of your between Create a new post & View blog option you will see a down arrow. Click on that and choose Template option.
- At the top on the right side of your you will see the Backup/Restore option. Click on that.
- A new window will open. To Backup your blogger template click Download Full Template option and to Restore click Choose File option and select the template from your file and finally hit Upload option.
- You are done. Have some problem then use blogger comment box below.