Sometime you may have noticed that you are following lots of people on Twitter but in return they are not following you back. So you want to remove those people who are not following you. So going to you Twitter account and removing them one by one is the worst task and consumes more time. Here I am sharing such useful application by which you can unfollow the people who are not following you back. This application is very easy to use. But the limitation is if you are a free user then you can unfollow only 100 people in a day and after that you need to wait for the next day to use this application. But i think that doesn't matter because within a day by using this application you can unfollow all the peoples on Twitter who are not following you back. So lets start how to do this.
How To Use It?
- First Go to Manage Flitter
- Then Click on Sing In (Pro & Free) option
- After that you will be redirect to Connect to Twitter option. Click on that.
- Now the next step is you need to Authorize Manage Flitter to use on your Twitter account. For that you need to enter your Twitter username and password and click on Sign In option.
- After you authorize it, Manage Flitter will download all the information from your Twitter account.
- After it download the information, on the left side of yours you will see Not Following Back option, plus you will see how many people are not following you back with the Twitter profile listed.
- Now you can select up to 100 people you don't want to follow and Click on Unfollow (no.) Selected that is on the right side of yours.
For free users the limitation is on 100 people after that you need to wait for 24 hours to use the service again.