In most of the custom blogger templates it is already customized the link without underline. But in some templates in every link you see the underline in it. It makes you blog look dirty with the link with underline. But to remove the underline from your links is very easy. I am sharing here a simple tips to remove underline from links from your blog. So lets start.
Remove Underline From Links On Blog
Before starting this tutorial i recommend you to backup the blogger template.(Learn How to backup templates on blogger older interface & How to backup templates on blogger new interface.)
- For Older Blogger Interface : Go to Blogger > Design >Edit HTML>Expand Widget Template .
- For Newer Blogger Interface : Go to Blogger>Template>Edit HTML>Proceed>Expand Widget Template.
- Then search (CTRL+F) for the below code. (Note: The code may be little different according to your template.
- Now Replace text-decoration: underline; with text-decoration: none; . The code looks like below:
- Save the template and your are done.