Google has not yet enabled Unicode support on it's Android releases.So it is very hard to browse Nepali language website on Mobile. While browsing Nepali language website you see only boxes. But every problem has its solution.You can root your phone and copy the fonts to your system directory. But without proper knowledge and experience you may end up damaging your phone, so I seriously don't recommend this option. I will share you the easy option to enable browsing Nepali language on mobile.For this you need to download Opera Mini Browser on your mobile. So lets start.
Enable Browsing Nepali Language Website On Mobile
- First download Opera Mini Browser on your mobile and install it.
- After installation is completed, open it.
- Then go to the address bar and type "opera:config".
- A setting page will open up, go to the last option "Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts", and change it to "Yes".
- Now you are enable to browse Nepali language website on your mobile.
Have any problem then feel free to ask me on blogger comment box below.