This tutorial is for all Nepalese of Foreigners who are using the email of WORLDLINK. Configuring email of Worldlink on Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 is a bit hard if you are using the Microsoft Office Outlook for the first time.This tutorial is especially for the people using 2007 version but who are using other version can also follow the same steps. If any problems occur while configuring email setting then please don't hesitate to asked me on the blogger comment box below. So lets start the tutorial.
Configure Email Of Worldlink on Outlook 2007
- First open Outlook 2007 and click Next option
- Then on E-mail Accounts option choose Yes and click Next .
- After that on Auto Account Setup fill the box with your Name, Email Address, Password and Tick Manually configure server settings or additional server types and Click Next button.
- Then on Choose E-mail Service option select Internet E-mail and Click Next button.
- After that on Internet E-mail Settings option fill the blank box. On User Information fill it with your Name and Email Address. On Server Information choose account type POP3 , On Incoming mail server type pop3.wlink.com.np and on Outgoing mail server (SMTP) type smtp.ntc.net.np . (Note : SMTP varies from the services your are using. The given SMTP is for Nepal Telecom (ADSL etc) If you are using different service then you can contact your service provider and asked them for SMTP)
- Then click on Next button.
- Lastly your email setting is ready to use.
Feel free to asked me if your are facing problem.