Ontreat.com is restaurant booking and food buying service for giving treat and surprise parties to friends and family from anywhere in the world. While living in far from loved ones, if you feel giving treat to them, you can book a restaurant and buy food to them. Ontreat will make sure your guest enjoy your treat.
When can you use?
- Special occasions and events like graduation, birthday, anniversary
- Festivals – Father’s day, Mother’s day, New Year, Teej, Tihar etc.
- Surprise Lunch, Dinner or Party
- Family Lunch or Dinner
- Group buy or on any occassion.
Some FAQ about Ontreat.com
How ontreat works?
- Ontreat: Ontreat list restaurants and their food menu in their website and App.
- You (Customer): Go to ontreat website and purchase food for your guest. During purchase you also have to give the name and contact address of your guest so that they can organize a treat for them. After successful checkout, your order conformation is sent to restaurant, to you and to your guest. You also receive purchase voucher. They also inform your guest about the treat via phone call.
- Restaurant: Restaurant will serve food as per your order.
I live abroad, my family live in Kathmandu. Can I book restaurant and pay bill so that my family go eat and walk out free?
- Of course, Yes.
Can I buy food to myself?
- Of course, Yes
I bought treat to my friends from ontreat.com and now they are in restaurant. Now, I would like to add some more food like coffee and beer, can I do that.
- Yes. Go to restaurants page and buy more food. Let your guest know new order number and new secret code. Tell your guest to ask restaurant waiter about new order.
Note: All restaurants do not accept real-time order. Please see real-time-purchase flag in restaurant page.
How to make an order?
An order can be made in three easy steps:
- Find the city/place where your guests live. Use search box at top of ontreat website to search city/place.
- Select a restaurant in that city. You can select foods from restaurant menu in ontreat website.
- Checkout. During checkout you need to give your address, billing information and guests’ name.
How to search city, place?
- On top bar of website, there is search box. Type the name of City, it will show you matched cities in list.
How to find restaurant?
- First of all, find city/place. When you reach to city/place page, list of restaurants will be displayed. You can further filter restaurant by cuisine type. The search filter option is available on left column.
How to claim orders in restaurant?
The easiest way to claim orders is print voucher that comes with your order and show it to restaurant staff.
Alternatively, you can print order confirmation email and show that to restaurant staff.
- Please keep order secret code private with you and reveal to restaurant staff on request.
I forget to print my voucher and I reach to restaurant. Is there any way to claim my order?
- Yes, there is. Tell restaurant staff your order number and secret code. Restaurant staff may take few times to verify your order.
Restaurants that do not accept real time order, need order voucher.
What happen if I couldn’t go to restaurant on date specified in order?
- No problem, you can go any other day. Please notify any changes date to respective restaurant or Ontreat Support.
For how long my order is valid?
The order is valid in following way:
- It is till the date as you choose during order.
- After the chosen date, it is valid until restaurant make changes food pricing.
- After one year, order is consider as invalid. However equivalent amount is converted to ontreat bounty. Those bounties can be redeemed in next purchase.