No internet connection, no problem. Here I am sharing 5 best offline Android games that don't require an internet connection to run.
These games are perfect if you are not at an internet connection area or when you are away from home.
Also See: Best Nepali Android Apps
1. Really Bad Chess
Really Bad Chess is not like classic chess. In this game, the chessboard remains standard but the pieces are completely random.
The free version of Really Bad Chess lets you compete vs. an AI in Ranked, Daily, or Weekly Challenges. You can improve your skills using the included Freeplay mode. A single in-app purchase unlocks Versus Mode so you can compete against your friends locally. It also removes ads, displays captured pieces and adds soothing alternate color-palettes to choose from.
2. Mazes & More
Mazes & More is a classic maze/labyrinth puzzle game with fun tweaks and surprises. Just swipe your finger and guide the dot through the walls to find a way out and escape the labyrinth. Minimal 2D graphics make it feel like a classic and retro maze game, while new game modes keep the adventure fresh and sometimes scary.
- Easy play, forget about awkward tilt controls or unresponsive accelerometer. Better than using a marker.
- All mazes are made by hand, no randomized levels
- 6 categories: Classic, Enemies, Ice Floor, Darkness, Traps, and Time Trial. More will come.
- Puzzles range from easy mazes to much harder and advanced labyrinths.
- Minimal and retro 2D graphics, forget about complicated 3D mazes.
- Not use of poor mouses in the labyrinths nor tasty cheese is wasted.
3. Sudoku - Free & Offline
With Sudoku you now have the famous logic puzzle always with you for free and offline. This game has an infinite number of Sudoku games with guarantee unlimited gameplay. You can choose your level of difficulty, use the additional help functions, celebrate your achievements and conquer the leaderboards. With this free Sudoku game, you will never run out of puzzles again.
- An infinite number of Sudoku games by random generation of puzzles.
- Fully usable offline.
- 4 Sudoku difficulty levels: from EASY to VERY HARD.
- Notes as on paper.
- Automatic saving & loading of the Sudoku game state.
- Achievements and leaderboards using Google Play Games.
- Free and offline.
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets.
4. Smash Hit
Take a surreal journey through an otherworldly dimension, move in harmony with sound and music and smash everything in your path. This experience requires focus, concentration, and timing to not only travel as far as you can but also break the beautiful glass objects that stand in your way.
- Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
- Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune.
- Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage.
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable new game modes, cloud save across multiple devices, detailed statistics and the ability to continue from checkpoints.
5. Traffic Rider
Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode, first-person view perspective, better graphics, and real-life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. You can ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic, upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode.
- First-person camera view
- 29 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 70+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 19 languages